CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanksgiving Subway Art

I went Christmas shopping over the weekend and was just too busy and tired to get much accomplished at home, therefore, I have nothing to post of my own..boo! However, I do have something fun to share...I found this printable subway art {here} this morning, fell in love with it. Jessica at Craftily Ever After designed this...so she deserves ALL the credit, thanks Jessica!
Happy Monday!
Enjoy!
~Beth

4 comments:

Jessica

Thanks for featuring my printable! I'm so glad you like it!! Have a great day. :)

Katie@Yoga Gal

I am really digging the subway art, I have been looking at it on etsy! Thank you for commenting on my foyer over at Yoga Gal, I was a little disappointed in the photos, they all seemed to be blurry. I used to post directly onto Blogger- I use Windows Writer (and have a new camera) so hopefully this year's pictures will be better! :D

Love your blog design!

Kelly

Great printable, thanks for the link!

Jan Hennings

Thanks for the link to a festive printable :)

Post a Comment