CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmastime at our home ♥

I took advantage of my four days off in a row to get some decorating started...yes, I say started because I lose count of how many trees I end up with...LOL. I love, love, love to decorate for Christmas! My family thinks I'm a little whacky but they quickly forget when gifts start showing up under the tree :)
It's like Christmas morning for me when I start dragging out my Christmas decorations each year because I buy sale items (decorations) after Christmas, put them away...and by the time Christmas rolls around again, I have forgotten what I bought!
Tonight, I plan on putting together one of those knock-off Pottery Barn wreaths that keep popping up on some blogs..they are so pretty! For now..I will show you a picture of my "big" tree and a peek at my mantle..I will try to add more pics soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth

2 comments:

C

Hi Beth! Thanks for the comment on the Peppermint Kisses. Hey, May Arts is having a "Show us your Christmas decorations" contest. You've got some beauties....

St. Louis Porch Enclosures

Greaat reading your post

Post a Comment