This cute little guy is made out of a lightbulb! Every year when I start decorating, it's like meeting up with old friends :) I also get a little sad when I see the ornaments I have made with pics of the little ones and how much they have grown..knowing there is nothing like seeing a Christmas tree through the eyes of a child and how quickly they grow up..then there are those like me that never outgrow the love of Christmas trees and decorating! I seriously need a room for only storing my Christmas decor each year!
Ok..so I strayed a bit off topic....sorry about that :)
You probably have most of the ingredients around your home, making this a very inexpensive project!
Here is what you will need to make this cute little snowman...
Light bulb (Standard size)
Glue (I use my hot glue gun)
Orange and black paint
Scrap piece of fabric
Scrap piece of ribbon or cording
Tiny sticks from your yard
1. Paint the end of the light bulb with black paint
2. Cut the black felt into a circle (make slits in the center to fit over the end of the light bulb) (see pic below)
3. Paint face with the black and orange paint (let dry before continuing)
4. Wrap scarf (cutting slits in each end to look like fringe), use hot glue to attach
5. Attach hat to light bulb with hot glue
6. Attach arms (sticks) with hot glue
7. Last...dab decorative snow with small brush
Thanks for visiting!