CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Thrift Store Find Turned Menu/Memo Board

I know the chalkboard paint has been around for ahwile but this is my very first chance to use it on a project. I am in love! I'm already thinking of what else I can paint :)
I found this cute little board at a thrift store for .99 cents. I had no idea what I was going to do with it but liked the fact it already had a shelf and clip board...
Before~
After~

Now, it can't get any easier than this...or much cheaper!
When I am certain our little guys won't eat the chalk, I'm going to paint a large area on their playroom wall..how fun!

~Beth :)



3 comments:

Anonymous

Looks great - I love it's shape!!

Kelly

How cool is this! What a great find!

Miss Hannah

I love it Mom! This is great for reminders and so I know when to be here for dinner! ;)

Post a Comment