Inspire Me Heather! Please check out her blog, she is a very inspiring blogger. Thank you Heather for passing this award along to me.
Ok..now for the rules....yes, there are always rules ;) I am supposed to list 7 things about myself to help you get to know me better. Then pass this award on to 15 inspiring other blogs..which is the difficult part! Not that there aren't 15 inspiring blogs that I follow but because there are sooooo many blogs I love and follow!
Now for the 7 things about myself..I hope you are still following after you read them..lol.
1. I work full time as an office adminstrator for an engineering company and have my real estate broker license (yes, this makes for a lot of computer time for blogging but not near enough crafting time!).
2. Will not touch seafood! ack!
3. I have to smell everything..especially any new laundry detergent or cleaning supplies..yeah, I'm weird like that.
4. I have always wanted to pursue a Forensic Science degree (see #3..smells have kept me from it..ha).
5. Love flower/herb gardening
6. Love the beach, sunshine, island music (steel drums) and the smell of coconut oil..oh baby, how I wish I was there now!
7. Love to listen to bagpipes
There you have it..I'm actually a very boring person..haha.
Now..on to passing the torch to 15 other blogs. I am inspired in some way by each and every blog I follow, however, I can only pick 15 booo! Here they are in no particular order....
1. Home & Harmony
2. The Willow House Blog with Nanci Burt
3. Serendipity Chic Design
4. Bella and Aidees Mom
5. The White Chair
6. Turned Gypsy
7. Where Beauty Meets Function
8. Two Story Cottage
9. Home Stories A2Z
10. Momnivore's Dilemma
11. In These Hands..The Paper Midwife
12. Fern Creek Cottage
13. Brown Paper Packages
14. Paper and Ink Playground
15. Dittle Dattle
Thank you again Heather! [Inspire Me Heather]
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 367
1 day ago