CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Newly painted addition to a little boys bedroom

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend. I have been marking weekend projects off my "to do" list left and right lately..It feels very good to start seeing some progress! I'm trying to freshen up one room at a time..it's way past due!Here is one of the latest projects I have finished. I added this piece to the little boys room. I wanted a room that didn't need to be changed as the little ones started to outgrow the toddler stage. I also wanted a vintage feel but still fresh looking..hoping that makes sense :) I don't think I have a certain style..I love what I love :) Ok..enough blabbing..here are the before and after pics of the chest. This isn't some amazing antique or some special paint technique. I found this for 25.00 on Craigslist :)

This room is starting to come together...except..has anyone else tried to find a mattress for an antique bed, smaller than the standard twin? Please email me if you have...I can't find anything to fit a really cute bed I have for this room :(
Beth :)

6 comments:

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home

Looks amazing.

Kelly

Gosh...that looks like a lot of work! You sure have a lot more energy than me. You did a great job turning something ordinary into extraordinary!

By the Bluegrass

That looks great and I love that you kept the cool knobs!
xo,
sena

Serendipity Chic Design

What a unique piece Beth. The pulls are so cool!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Megan Gunyan

Great job! The pulls are pretty awesome. I like what's on top of the dresser as well. All coming together wonderful!

nanci b

I {love} this... you are so talented! I really like how the knobs stand out!

Post a Comment