CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Wall Vinyl

I have had some questions about the font I chose. I actually used several because I couldn't find a cursive G that I liked. I didn't want the lowercase looking G that I kept finding but ended up choosing one anyway :) 
The cursive "G" is Majestic (I think), the rest of the cursive is Chopinscript and I used Latha for "The Gennicks Family".


It's been a great weekend....I read a book, got a lot of things done around the house and cooked Sunday dinner for the family. 
I have been wanting to do this to my wall for awhile now.
Cutting and applying the vinyl was actually easy and not time consuming at all. It took the longest for me to choose a font..I couldn't make up my mind which font I liked the best :) I chose the red and brown vinyl (I know it looks black, but it really is brown).





1 comments:

Kelly

Oooooh what pretty wall vinyl, not only is your choice of color very stricking but the font is gorgeous...very elegent!

Post a Comment