CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Baby!

Sorry..I have been MIA for a very good reason :) My daughter just had her first baby! Wow..were my babies this tiny! Mommy and daddy asked me to be present for the birth..what a blessing!
I am already behind in my scrapbooking and projects! I need to get busy and put a leave me alone "do not disturb" sign on my scraproom door...but for now, I can't get enough of holding this precious little guy :)



Hugs,
Beth

4 comments:

Kelly

Congratulations Grandma! When I seen this on my sidebar, you know I had to come to take a peek...he is absolutely precious! How proud you must be! Best wishes to your family, I hope everyone is doing well. Take good care and give Berkley a big hug for me...there will be plenty of time for crafting later.

Kymberlee

Congratulations she is beautiful and what a lovely name :)

Anonymous

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei ideal on the internet blogshop for
wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, necklace, rings, hair, bracelet & bangle add-ons.
Deal 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
Look at my blog : curso de unas

Anonymous

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.

Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
A few of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in
Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have
any tips to help fix this issue?

My blog post ... http://sexvideovoyeur.com

Post a Comment